PTCUtilities is a Windows/Mac program that allows for:
- Importing PTC files and QR codes for desktop editing.
- QR code generation from desktop-edited code
- PRG/GRP/CHR/SCR/COL editing
Using PTCUtilties, BASIC programs can be composed on a desktop computer and then imported directly into Petit Computer.
- PTCUtilties frequently crashes when pasting code into the editor. Blank spaces at the end of a line of code may cause crashes, as PTCUtitilies "proofreads" each line of text as it is pasted in.
Note: To help stop crashing, edit your program code in Notepad, Wordpad, Word, or other such program, then drag/drop the program onto the PRG Editor button in PTC Utilities. I have had NO crashes that way.
PTCUtilities Site & Download Link: http://micutil.com/ptcutilities/top_e.html
Note: PTCUtilities requires QuickTime Codecs in order to import images for CHR Editor. You can either install the full QuickTime program or use QTLite.
PTCUtilities Unofficial Installers:
- 32-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8:
- 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8:
- Yet another Installer for Windows XP+ 64/32-bit